Your SEO Brisbane account manager will review and amend various components of your website to maximise its relevance to key phrases, searchability, and domain strength.
Our objective here is to control the search engine’s understanding of your website, in accordance with the search engine’s guidelines.
A wide range of changes could be implemented, and may include:
- Creation of new pages and updates to the content of old pages throughout your site
- Landing page title updates
- Ensuring there’s only one canonical version of each URL on your website
- Changes to the appearance of your website to make it easy to navigate and simple, clean and professional looking. This can include changes to page structures to place the most relevant information “above the fold”.
- Fixing any internal errors on your website
- Addition of relevant social media thumbnails
- Changes to your site’s layout to ensure it is responsive (mobile-friendly)
- Removal of duplicate content
- URL optimisations
- Title tag and meta descriptions optimisation
- Changes to style options including font and colouring
- Addition of conversion optimisation elements (contact forms, calls to action, etc.)
- Site speed and image optimisation
The adjustments that we make to your website will be based on your business’ needs, the current state of your website and the SEO Brisbane package you have chosen.